We are pleased to inform you that Cryptic Sport Adventure Pvt Ltd. in an association of Madhya Pradesh Directorate Technical Education is hosting 1st edition of ENDURO MUD that is scheduled in February 2019.
ENDURO MUD 19 is a national level engineering student competition where teams from various engineering college participate. In this competition students design & fabricate a Formula-style vehicle. The students not only design the vehicle but also build them as per the given set of rules (Rulebook). Making students learn and realize their talent through such an experience helps them to become an entrepreneur, technocrats, innovators, and leader, thus serving the prime objective to serve the future of Indian automobile industry. We envision growth of the motorsport event and dream to make India an automobile hub for Racing Cars.
In this edition, we are expecting participation from100+ teams, consisting of 1500 participants from various Universities throughout the country. All the teams will be given online training on various software and also physical training program on Rulebook. In this event, the specification of the vehicle frame and engine are restricted to the 150cc engine so that knowledge, creativity and imagination of students are fully challenged. The cars are built with the team effort over a period of one year and compete with other teams on all the aspects of design, manufacture, and performance on the race track. The end result is a great hand on experience for young engineers encouraging the team to work with specific end objectives.
During the main event, teams go through several levels of testing –
Features of ENDURO MUD 19:
1) First time in India, an event by professional and technical persons who actually experienced the motorsport in real , as judges in many competitions all over India.
2) ENDURO MUD 18 is not just a Karting competition; it’s a vision for Super-mud Karting in India.
3) An opportunity to display Institutional & company banner at the event.
4) College authority will be invited as a guest for Inaugural and closing ceremony of the event.
5) College Faculty from automobile and mechanical background will be called for judgment along with our judges from FMSCI & Industries from Pithampur, Mandideep, Govindpura etc.
6) The trend of mud Go Kart competition in India by Institutions will get a roaring start.
7) Recruitment from the pool of technical, innovative and creative participating engineering students.
8) Best platform to promote new technology among leading Educationists and Industry Captains.